# Community Helpers
Share your helpers at our Wiki Page
Here is the list of helpers created by our community. Please add your own by editing this page.
# Email Checking
- MailCatcher - to check emails via Mailcatcher locally.
# Data Sources
- codeceptjs-httpmock - a helper which wraps mockttp library to manage http mock in tests.
- codeceptjs-http - a helper which wraps then-request library to process HTTP requests. It's alternative helper that provides more flexible request management.
- codeceptjs-dbhelper - allows you to execute queries or commands to databases using database-js.
# Cloud Providers
- codeceptjs-saucehelper - a helper which updates
Test Resultson Saucelabs
- codeceptjs-bshelper - a helper which updates
Test Resultson Browserstack
- codeceptjs-tbhelper - a helper which updates
Test Resultson TestingBot
- codeceptjs-resemblehelper - a helper which helps with visual testing using resemble.js.
- codeceptjs-applitoolshelper - a helper which helps interaction with Applitools
- codeceptjs-rphelper is a CodeceptJS helper which can publish tests results on ReportPortal after execution.
# Page Object Code Generator
- codeceptjs-CodeGenerator is a CodeceptJS custom wrapper which can create page class with action methods from the page object file(JSON) and project setup(Folder Structure).
# Browser request control
- codeceptjs-resources-check Load a URL with Puppeteer and listen to the requests while the page is loading. Enabling count the number or check the sizes of the requests.
# Assertion & Validations
- codeceptjs-chai is a CodeceptJS helper which wraps chai library to complete chai assertion steps with CodeceptJS logging.
- eslint-plugin-codeceptjs Eslint rules for CodeceptJS.